Re: st: MAC Questions

From   "Fred Wolfe" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: MAC Questions
Date   Wed, 26 Mar 2008 05:54:52 -0500

Thanks, Mike, for those additional comments; and to Phil Schumm who
provided some personal email help.

I have one additional question about multiple instances. When I start
them they are not clearly identified as being a second or third
instance as they are in Windows Stata. In addition, the scripts you
indicated to run do files from the editor (very helpful) do not
distinguish the different instances - at least I couldn't find a logic
to it. Is there any way to point a script at a specific instance and
to easily discern which instance of Stata is which?

Thanks again,

Fred

--
Fred Wolfe
National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases