st: RE: UCInet

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: UCInet
Date   Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:55:04 -0000

This is a -reshape long- problem so far as I can see.

Victor, Jennifer Nicoll

Does anyone have experience importing adjacency matrices from UCInet
into Stata?  I need a quick way to convert my relational social network
dataset into a standard attribute dataset that Stata will analyze.

Specifically, I have an non-directional symmetrical adjacency matrix in
UCInet that looks like:

    A  B  C
A  0  1  0
B  1  0  1
C  0  1  0

...and I want to create a non-directional dyad-based data set that looks
like:
A-B  1
A-C  0
B-C  1