Re: st: Confusion specifications GLM

From   "Peter F. Schmidt" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Confusion specifications GLM
Date   Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:17:54 +0100

hello marten,

thanks for the hint. that seems to the right model. i tried to use the
ztnb but stata gives the error message that convergence could not be
achieved. on the ucla stata page is a warning that the method might be
problematic with a small sample, but it is unclear what is a small
sample. i have 180 observations. do you have any idea how to get the
regression running?

in some instances, i create a percentage variable of negative coverage
once coverage is received. for that i am able to poisson now.

however, the problem with the at 1 trunctated count variable and
stata's error message that convergence could not be achieved persists.

thank you for your help

peter