Re: st: Remove column headers in -estout-

From   "Vladimir Vakhitov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Remove column headers in -estout-
Date   Mon, 24 Mar 2008 02:14:40 -0400

Thank you, Ben,

I used collabels(none), but not mlabels(none). The problem is almost
solved: the model headers disappeared. However, there is still an
empty line between different regression results. I can't figure it out
which default value is responsible for it. Do you happen to know if
this is a feature of -estout-, or it is possible to remove it as well?

Vladimir.

--
Volodymyr Vakhitov