st: linear and cubic spine regression

From   Mohammed El Faramawi <>
Subject   st: linear and cubic spine regression
Date   Sun, 23 Mar 2008 02:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,
I have a question about cubic spline regression and
linear spline regressionv. I would like to know what
are the differences between them? I will be very
grateful if someone explains the difference between
them particularly when I should use linear spline
regression and when should i use cubic spline
regression? If someone has online materials about this
subject, this will be great.
Thank you
Mohammed Faramawi, MD PhD MPH Msc