st: MAC Questions

From   "Fred Wolfe" <>
Subject   st: MAC Questions
Date   Sat, 22 Mar 2008 07:57:08 -0500

Having just acquired a MAC Pro, I wonder if the MAC experts could help
me with two questions?

1) In Windows I could open more than one version of Stata at a time.
How is that done on the MAC?
2) As also use Stata on the PC, what is the best way to save do and
adofile with respect to end of line (EOL) settings so that they can be
read in windows and in the MAC?

Fred Wolfe
National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases
Wichita, Kansas
NDB Office +1 316 263 2125 Ext 0
Research Office +1 316 686 9195