Re: st: Problems with -merge

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problems with -merge
Date   Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:51:24 -0400

Stata does not have cell alignment. If your data appears
right-aligned, this means that leading spaces were added. These spaces
are part of the "value" stored in the variable.

Regards,
   Sergiy Radyakin