st: How to print -help file- originally and physically?

From   "Jia Xiangping" <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: How to print -help file- originally and physically?
Date   Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:51:58 -0400

Dear all,

This is nothing about science . . . .

As some commands are not in Manuals, I tried to print the HELP-file of
some frequently used commands (e.g. –egenmore-). However, after typing
-help egenmore- and printing, the right edge can not be printed; it
was cut out in any case. I tried "scale to fit" and "landscape"
orientation. But it does not work.

Of course, copy to Word and then print. But the layout is lost,
including the feeling – I have been accustomed to the original format.
Did anyone have this problem before?

--
Xiangping Jia