Re: st: strata in bootstrap

From   "Timothy Dang" <>
Subject   Re: st: strata in bootstrap
Date   Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:56:42 -0700

Hello Austin-

To answer your question, I'm ignoring learning as being much less
important than heterogeneity.

I obviously need to think about this more. I haven't used any of the
-svy- commands in Stata before, so I'll try to figure them out.

Meanwhile, I'm still wondering about the effect of -strata-. Does it
cause bootstrap to draw one (independent) sample from each stratum for
a replication? Or is it something else?

Timothy O'Neill Dang / Cretog8
One monkey don't stop no show.