st: omega statistic

From   "Hanchate, Amresh" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: omega statistic
Date   Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:40:20 -0400

Hi all:
I was wondering if there is a Stata implementation of the "omega
statistic" (Silber, Rosenbaum and Ross (1995)) "for comparing the
contributions of subsets of predictors in a multiple regression model
(including generalized linear models, survival models, etc.)".

Silber, J. H., Rosenbaum, P. R. and Ross, R. N. (1995) Comparing the
Contributions of Groups of Predictors: Which Outcomes Vary with
Hospital Rather than Patient Characteristics? JASA 90, 7-18.

Are there other similar methods that Stata can estimate? I am
particularly interested in logistic regression case.

Thanks in advance,
Amresh Hanchate