Re: st: clogit data format

From   Svend Juul <SJ@SOCI.AU.DK>
Subject   Re: st: clogit data format
Date   Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:58:46 +0100

Margaret wrote:
I'm attempting to use clogit and have a very basic
question about the data format. It seems like it
should be obvious but I'm getting very different
answers than a colleague using SAS PHREG.
Isn't SAS PHREG about proportional hazards regression
(Cox regression)? Stata's -clogit- performs conditional
logistic regression; in my understanding this is quite
a different analysis.
Svend Juul
Vennelyst Boulevard 6
DK-8000 Aarhus C,  Denmark