Re: st: RE: Violation of porportional hazard assumption in Cox duration model - consequences?

From   "Nils Braakmann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Violation of porportional hazard assumption in Cox duration model - consequences?
Date   Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:18:38 +0100

Dear Peter,

thank you! The results look favorable.

Just out of curiosity (if you or anyone else could spare the time):
Would there have been any remedy if the results differed much between
the stratified and non-stratified results, e.g. introducing
interactions of the respective variable with (some function of)
analysis time?

Again thanks for the advice and best regards,
Nils