st: Any suggestions for

From   "Allan Joseph Medwick" <>
Subject   st: Any suggestions for
Date   Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:57:34 -0400

Hello, All,

I just reinstalled Stata and I would like to keep my installation
directory clean.  What are some good tips for making efficient use of

So far, I have included the following commands:

set mem 500m
set matsize 5000
cd C:\Users\amedwick\Documents\Stata

Is there a way to keep updates from STB, SJ, SSC in their own folders?
 Anything else should I include?

Allan Joseph Medwick, MGA
Doctoral Student, Higher Education Management
University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education
Telephone: 267.872.0336