st: SSC Archive

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: SSC Archive
Date   Thu, 13 Mar 2008 06:43:23 -0400

The SSC Archive has been brought up to date for materials submitted in my absence. This includes three new packages and a sizable number of package updates (some of which have been mentioned on this list). To see a list of recent additions/updates to SSC, use

ssc new

ssc whatsnew

The prior command requires Stata 10, fully up to date.

PS> I don't know what produces the order of authors' names in the - ssc hot- listing. I imagine scrutiny of the code (viewsource...) would answer that question. I just provide a list of authors' names to the routine.

* For searches and help try: