st: gee p-value and goodnesss of fit

From   <>
To   <>
Subject   st: gee p-value and goodnesss of fit
Date   Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:36:40 +0100

I hope someone can help me with the following:
I'm fitting a multivariate model with GEE (fam (binomial) link(logit)
robust eform). My output shows me the p-value of each category of each
variable. Does anyone know how I can get the overall p-value of each
variable (on its own, so not per category)? I would also like to know
how I test the goodness of fit in this kind of model.
Hopefully, you can help me out. Thank you!
Femke Lambers