Re: st: RE: RE: adding -input- in an ado file

Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: adding -input- in an ado file
Date   Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:11:19 -0400

Nick et al.--
I for one would welcome a multi-part command -end- so various commands
might be nested:

end mata
end program
end input

where if the second part was left off but the meaning was unambiguous
no error would be issued (I can't imagine how that would be
inconvenient to many more people than have ever been bitten by the
ambiguity of -end-). It seems an oversight that -end- is used for many
purposes.