Re: st: RE: Stata has disappointing support of contrasts/multiple comparisons in mixed ANOVA

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Stata has disappointing support of contrasts/multiple comparisons in mixed ANOVA
Date   Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:06:40 -0500

.

Can you post such an analysis of a simple split plot design?

-Dave