Re: st: ttest or xtmelogit?

From   David Airey <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   Re: st: ttest or xtmelogit?
Date   Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:49:13 -0500

Maybe I should not have said it was pilot data! I won't disagree, but when cluster number is too small (< 20) to invoke xtgee or xtmelogit on the observed yes/no data, or glm on the summary statistics with binomial family and logit link, what do you do? It seems to me there is a sample size between 10 and 30 clusters of yes/no data that may be better suited to some of the older approaches like arcsin transformed proportions and then ttest or ANOVA/regress. I guess that was my question.