Re: st: Programming Help

From   David Airey <>
Subject   Re: st: Programming Help
Date   Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:30:27 -0500

Why not download one of these and view the program code? That's one nice thing about Stata, you can view code for many of the commands.

On Mar 9, 2008, at 8:13 PM, Raphael Fraser wrote:

I would like to program all the possible subsets for a regression, say
regress y x1 x2 x3. How can this be done? I know programs like allpossible
already exist but I am more interested in the "how to" or the
underlying programming principle.

* For searches and help try: