st: Re: Longplot

From   Paul Fenner <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Re: Longplot
Date   Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:46:33 +0000

I have been using longplot because I like the way I can identify by groups with it. However when If I copy and paste the plot into a Word document I only get a black and white rather than coloured plot and when I try to use the Graph Editor to change the black background I get the error message "This is not a "liv" graph and cannot be edited". Could somebody suggest how I can get a plot with coloured lines and a white background.