Subject: st: Imputing generalized Poisson-Model into Poisson.ado

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Subject: st: Imputing generalized Poisson-Model into Poisson.ado
Date   Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:09:46 EST

About 2 weeks ago someone asked about under-dispersed  Poisson models. I
referred them to the generalized Poisson and 2-parameter  log-gamma models. Both
programs are in the data files that are posted with

Hilbe, Joseph (2007), Negative Binomial Regression, Cambridge Univ  Press
and
Hardin, James and Joseph Hilbe (2007), Generalized Linear Models  and
Extensions, second edition, Stata Press.

The log-gamma model is also posted to the SSC site, and can be downloaded
from there as well.

You do not have to buy the book(s) to download the  data sets. You can get
the generalized Poisson command program by going to  Stata's bookstore and
clicking on either book. If you go to Stata Press's web  site
(www.stata-press.com/) there is a clearly indicated place where one can go  to download the files
from any of the Stata Press books. If you have trouble  with the program, feel
free to directly contact me at [email protected]. The  generalized Poisson is
called gpoisson.

I get StataList communcations  via the Digest, so only see them the day after
they are posted.

Joseph  Hilbe