st: SURE for CR (stset type data) models

From   "Chiara Mussida" <>
Subject   st: SURE for CR (stset type data) models
Date   Thu, 6 Mar 2008 14:44:06 +0100

Thanks for this, but unfortunately this program is suitable for:
The choices are: continuous (like OLS), tobit (left-, right-, or
bi-censored), and probit.
My CRM models are streg model (survival time). Sure, these are right
censored, but not properly tobit: I want to examine what happens after
a joblessness or olf experince with my model, and these are
transitions between L mk states captured by dummy variables
summarizing each movement.

Is there somebody who knows something about the suitability of SURE
models to CR (survival type) estimations?

Chiara Mussida
PhD candidate
Doctoral school of Economic Policy
Catholic University, piacenza (Italy)