Fwd: st: SURE for CRM

From   "Chiara Mussida" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Fwd: st: SURE for CRM
Date   Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:12:34 +0100

Thanks for this, but unfortunately this program is suitable for:
The choices are: continuous (like OLS), tobit (left-, right-, or
bi-censored), and probit.
My CRM models are streg model (survival time). Sure, these are right
censored, but not properly tobit: I want to examine what happens after
a joblessness or olf experince with my model, and these are
transitions between L mk states captured by dummy variables
summarizing each movement.

chiara

--
Chiara Mussida