st: suppressing extraneous output with svy:tab

From   "Patrick Egan" <>
Subject   st: suppressing extraneous output with svy:tab
Date   Wed, 5 Mar 2008 20:26:26 -0500

I need to run a whole bunch of crosstabs using the svy:tab command,
and I have no need for either the statistics printed above or below
these tables.  I'd like to get rid of them so that I can easily
transfer and edit the output.  I've tried the "noh" and "nol" options
to no avail.

Is there some trick I'm missing here, or am I condemned to a lot of
blocking and control-x'ing?

Patrick Egan