Re: st: RE: KcKelvey & Zavoina's R2 in -fitstat- after -gologit2-

To   [email protected], <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: KcKelvey & Zavoina's R2 in -fitstat- after -gologit2-
Date   Wed, 05 Mar 2008 18:21:10 -0500

There was a similar question posed last year, but the solution suggested

to that post (see below) gives me an estimate of "." I'm not sure what
that means.

sysuse auto
logit foreign price
fitstat
estadd scalar r2_mz = r(r2_mz)

and then tabulate using:

estout ., eform cells(n se(par)) stats(r2_mz) style(fixed)

or:

esttab ., eform se scalars(r2_mz)
I just tried it, and the above code works fine for me:

. estout ., eform cells(n se(par)) stats(r2_mz) style(fixed)

n/se
price
(.0000844)
_cons
(.1996672)
r2_mz .0032806

. esttab ., eform se scalars(r2_mz)

----------------------------
(1)
foreign
----------------------------
price 1.000
(0.0000844)
----------------------------
N 74
r2_mz 0.00328
----------------------------
Exponentiated coefficients; Standard errors in parentheses
* p<0.05, ** p<0.01, *** p<0.001

Are you sure you have the latest and greatest version of -fitstat-? The version on SSC is NOT the most current. Rather, J. Scott Long maintains the latest version of his software on his own site. Try

findit spost9

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]