heckman [was: st: question about stata]

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   heckman [was: st: question about stata]
Date   Wed, 5 Mar 2008 18:34:56 +0000 (GMT)

--- lobna bouslimi <> wrote:
> I  know that Heckman 1979 correct for sample selection biais and in
> stata we use heckman technique.
> My question is if there is another way more recent used by stata to
> correct for sample selection bais?

Please use informative subject titles (most questions on the statalist
are about Stata).

You can follow two search strategies here: First, if you type
-help heckman- in Stata you will find at the bottom of the helpfile
links to related programs. Second, you can type within Stata
-findit heckman- or -findit selection bias-, and see what turns up.

Are you looking for something in particular?

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081