Re: st: Generating predicted values from external model

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Generating predicted values from external model
Date   Tue, 4 Mar 2008 11:28:59 +0000 (GMT)

--- K Jensen <> wrote:
> Is there any way (using the 'predict' command or otherwise) of easily
> generating predicted values using the coefficients from an externally
> derived model (from a published paper)?
> I am currently doing this from first principles for a Cox regression
> but I was wondering if there was a more automated way of doing it?

I can't think of a way that would be easier than doing it from first

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081