st: testparm

From   "Chiara Mussida" <>
Subject   st: testparm
Date   Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:02:17 +0100

hi guys,
sorry for my previous formatted messages, but the other e-mail address
didn't give me the opportunity to write in palin text and I didn't
know how it processes my e-mail...sorry again (Thanks Marteen).

my question today is: if the null of testparm is rejected by the data
(my 4 categories related to geographical regions of residence) can I
quietly proceed with the estimation of (4 in my case) separated models
for the duration of unemployment? or are there other procedures/test
to perform?

all the best,