Re: st: coding question

From   "Ziad El-Khatib" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: coding question
Date   Mon, 3 Mar 2008 13:31:31 -0800

Hi Maarten,
You did kindly answer to this query before, i meant to confirm if i
want to calculate the cumulative value for first 6 visits only, would
the command be:

bys id (visitn) : gen cumulad = ///
 sum(pillmissed)/sum(pillspres) * 100, if visitn>=1&visitn<=6

Thank you in advance and best regards
ziad

For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/