st: conditional logit model with endogeneity?

From   "Xiaoheng Zhang" <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: conditional logit model with endogeneity?
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:51:06 +0000

Dear all,

I am using a conditional logit model (command - clogit -) to study the
location choice of Multimational companies. I realised that one of the
independent variables is endogenous with the dependent variable.  I am
looking for any paper or online examples to tackle endogeneity in the
conditional logit model(say, using instrument variables). Could anyone
give me a clue?  Thank you very much.

Xiaoheng Zhang (Kevin)