Re: st: conditional likelihood ratio test when the cluster option is used in ivreg (weak instrument).

From   "Danny Cohen-Zada" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: conditional likelihood ratio test when the cluster option is used in ivreg (weak instrument).
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:15:18 +0200

Thank you very much. I found it in the ivreg2 output (ffirst) and i did it ok.

I am grateful to you for your kind guidance

Danny

Dr. Danny Cohen-Zada
Department of Economics
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev