st: RE: Bland Altman plot graph in stata 9

From   Garry Anderson <>
Subject   st: RE: Bland Altman plot graph in stata 9
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:20:59 +1100

Hi Amr,
-batplot- will give you greater control over the scale by using the xlab option.
(Note batplot and not baplot)
-findit batplot-
-help batplot-
Cheers, Garry

From: on behalf of Amr Al Sayed
Sent: Thu 28/02/08 23:00
Subject: st: Bland Altman plot graph in stata 9

Dear Statalist members,
I faced a problem with making Bland-Altman plot using
stata 9. The problem is I can not set the scale values
for the difference on the Y-axis or the average on
X-axis of the graph. A reviewer asked me to present
the four different plots with the same scale and the
scale should be in whole units.

What I am doing:
1) I am using the stata order: "baplot var1 var2"
2) the resulting plots have average values on the
X-axis that represent the exact range e.g., -9.567 and
the same  for the limits of agreement on Y-axis e.g.,
4.568 and -5.156.

I went through the help menu but there was no benefit.
Could you help me with this, please?

Best regards,