st: re: storing tables and values in tables

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: re: storing tables and values in tables
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2008 06:28:24 -0500

Adrian de la Garza <[email protected]> wanted to know how to do this. Austin Nichols and others gave him some good advice. His original enquiry asked whether, once having stored stuff in tables, whether they could be output to LaTeX. Several programs exist to do that; I'd suggest looking at -outtable- on SSC (CF Baum and JP Azevedo) as well as Ian Watson's -tabout-, which I use frequently.

For example

reg price mpg headroom trunk displacement
mat b = e(b)
mat V = e(V)
outtable using adrian1, mat(b)
outtable using adrian2, mat(V)