st: RE: Arellano-Bond and Sargan/Hansen Test

From   "Lorena Barberia" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Arellano-Bond and Sargan/Hansen Test
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:56:40 -0300

I recommend reading the following paper by David Roodman "A Short Note on
Too Many Instruments" that is available at the following link:

His papers have been very helpful for me.

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of ahmed al-darwish
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 11:52 AM
Subject: st: Arellano-Bond and Sargan/Hansen Test

Dear Statalisters;
 I have a question regarding the over-identification
restriction Tests(Sargan or Hansen test). When using a
DPD estimator I always get these tests' p-values
equals one (chi2=45 and p-val = 1.000); does that cast
any doubt on my estimation results or my model?!
Any suggestion or comments will be highly appreciated.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.