Re: st: Poisson model with interaction term

From   Lloyd Dumont <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Poisson model with interaction term
Date   Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:53:32 -0800 (PST)

Actually, I am running count models on panel data
using xtpoisson and xtnbreg, but have the exact same
question.  (But mine really does include a count as a
dep var.)  How do I make sense of the interaction
term?  I am fairly sure I cannot just add the
coefficients of main effects and two-way interactions
in this case.  I don't even think I can take the
significance of the coefficient on the interaction
term seriously.

Thanks as always.  Lloyd Dumont

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs