st: Deleting extra blank lines in -cleanlog-

From   "Allan Joseph Medwick" <>
Subject   st: Deleting extra blank lines in -cleanlog-
Date   Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:53:51 -0500

Hi, All,

Is there a quick way to delete all of the multiple empty lines created
by -cleanlog-?  I'd like to compress my file, but keep one line
between any text that is left for readability.

Allan Joseph Medwick, MGA
Doctoral Student, Higher Education Management
University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education
Telephone: 267.872.0336