Re: st: linear programming in Stata?

From   n j cox <>
Subject   Re: st: linear programming in Stata?
Date   Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:59:50 +0000

In 2004 I answered a similar question with No (on two levels).

It seems that my answer that there are none remains valid. A linear programming algorithm is used within -qreg- but that doesn't help unless it's exactly why you need linear programming.

Langche Zeng

Does anyone know where to find libraries/packages for linear programming
in Stata?

* For searches and help try: