Statalist

Re: st: linear programming in Stata?

From   n j cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: linear programming in Stata?
Date   Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:59:50 +0000

In 2004 I answered a similar question with No (on two levels).

http://www.statalist.eu/statalist/archive/2004-08/msg00467.html

It seems that my answer that there are none remains valid. A linear programming algorithm is used within -qreg- but that doesn't help unless it's exactly why you need linear programming.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Langche Zeng

Does anyone know where to find libraries/packages for linear programming
in Stata?

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/