From   Roy Wada <>
To   <>
Subject   =?windows-1256?Q?st:_problem_with_outreg2:_p-value_deciles=FE?=
Date   Thu, 14 Feb 2008 20:49:27 -0800

John can either use bdec( ) to get around this problem,
which will set the decimals for p-values as well, or install
the new version of -outreg2- that I am sending to him
I will send it to the industrious Kit Baum to be uploaded
to SSC next month (since it has been updated this month