Re: st: Loop over all unique values of a variable

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Loop over all unique values of a variable
Date   Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:04:32 +0000 (GMT)

--- Peter Dijkstra <> wrote:
> I want to perform regressions on subsets of the data, and therefore I
> want to loop over all unique (numerical) values of this variable.

-statsby- may also be convenient. It not performs those regressions it
also collects the results in a new dataset, which may be useful for
displaying, graphing, etc.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam