Re: st: problem with tab defaults in estout

From   Steven Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: problem with tab defaults in estout
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:54:48 -0500

Can you reproduce Ben's example? Do you have the latest version of - estout- from SSC?
When you respond, please show the entire log of your session.

On 2/13/08, John Bunge <> wrote: Dear all,
> I am redoing an example from Jann, Ben (2005): "Making regression tables
> from stored estimates", The Stata Journal 5(3):
> 288-308.(, the example
> is on the second page).
> After running my regression (not the one in the paper), I type 'est store
> m1, title(Complete Model)'. Then I type 'estout * using example.txt', but
> it gives me the following error notice: tab defaults not available (file
> estout_tab.def not found)
> I do not know where the problem is. Estout is installed. I use Stata 10.
> Helpful suggestions are highly appreciated.

* For searches and help try: