st: outreg vs. estout

From   John Bunge <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: outreg vs. estout
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:44:09 +0100

Dear all,

by now I have only been using outreg for regression results tables.

Which are the reasons why I should consider to learn estout?

I know that I can surely find lots of information on both commands on the internet, yet it would be very helpful if someone experienced with both put the basic differences/advantages of estout in a nutshell for me and other users (or provide useful links).

Thanks in advance,

John.
In 5 Schritten zur eigenen Homepage. Jetzt Domain sichern und gestalten!
Nur 3,99 EUR/Monat! http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114