Re: st: comparing two .dta files

From   "Gabi Huiber" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: comparing two .dta files
Date   Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:01:36 -0500

Agree, and I feel duly chastened. This is yet another example of how,
when it seems like Stata does the same thing in more than one way,
you're probably overlooking something. I always thought that when
declaring locals the = and the lack of it were interchangeable. That
was silly.

Gabi