Statalist

Re: st: Stata Technical Bulletin

From   Richard Williams <Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Stata Technical Bulletin
Date   Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:14:02 -0500

At 09:26 AM 2/12/2008, Scott Merryman wrote:
It appears that all past issues of the Stata Technical Bulletin all
freely availabe from Stata Press as PDFs or for the cost of shipping
for printed volumes.  See

http://www.stata-press.com/journals/stbj.html

Scott
This is great news. Thanks to StataCorp for doing this.

On my wish list for the future - Through my school, I have e-access to hundreds, maybe thousands of journals. I wish Stata Journal was among them. I have my own subscription, but I'd like it to be the case that scholars everywhere had easy access to SJ, just like they do other journals. It increases the likelihood of the work being read and cited. I don't know if it is in StataCorp's best economic interest to provide such access, but anything that helps to spread the word about Stata probably doesn't hurt.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW: http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam