st: RE: R: Stata Event study

From   "Rajesh Tharyan" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: R: Stata Event study
Date   Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:53:43 -0000

This may be more relevant?

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Carlo Lazzaro
Sent: 11 February 2008 13:24
Subject: st: R: Stata Event study

Dear Aasmund,

you may find useful the following:

-Blossfeld HP, Golsch K, Rohwer G. Event history analysis with Stata.
Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2007 (please,see

Since your post doesn't provide the readers with further details (please, to
increase your reply score make your queries more informative), I would take
the chance to refer you to the following references too, concerning Survival

Svend Juul's textbook An Introduction to Stata for Health Researchers

Cleves, Gould, and Gutierrez  (please, see

Stata manual [ST] Survival analysis and epidemiological tables.

Maarten Buis posted an interesting (and free-downloadable)prime on SA at

Last but far from least, you may find Stephen Jenkins's outstanding website
a useful resource:
With different free-downloadable papers and lessons.

HTH and Kind Regards,