From   mdeidda@stern.nyu.edu
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: movestay
Date   Fri, 08 Feb 2008 19:08:23 -0500

I'm using the command movestay in order to estimate an endogeneous switching regression. The selection equation divides the sample in 2 subgroups, respectively with 95% and 5% of total observations. I wonder if estimation results are sensitive to the dimension of the subsamples, and eventually whether there is some way to deal with this problem in order to obtain better results.
thank you

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/