Statalist

st: puting link in a toc file to a package from another website

From   "Zurab Sajaia" <zsajaia@hotmail.com>
To   "statalist" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: puting link in a toc file to a package from another website
Date   Fri, 8 Feb 2008 16:01:31 -0500

Dear all,

I'm trying to better organize the process of distributing my programs. Currently I have them on my site as well as posted in the SSC.

I was wandering if I could put a link in my toc file referring to the package in SSC (something like net describe xml_tab, from(http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/x/)) ?

Or perhaps different, better way to do this?

Thanks for all ideas in advance,
Zurab

*
* For searches and help try: