st: Goodness-of-fit test with conditional logit

From   "Peter Dijkstra" <>
Subject   st: Goodness-of-fit test with conditional logit
Date   Thu, 07 Feb 2008 16:22:39 +0100

Sorry for bothering with a similar question, but I'm still looking for a goodness-of-fit test after I ran a conditional logit model. I do use the linktest, but that is a specification test and I want to know what the predictive value is of my model. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers, Peter
Der kann`s mit allen: