st: AW: running multiple regressions at a time and saving coeffs

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: running multiple regressions at a time and saving coeffs
Date   Wed, 6 Feb 2008 20:49:20 +0100

help postfile, help post, help postclose, help postutil

would be my recommendation. I used to worry a lot about the problem you are
describing till I found these. (Guess the subscription to the Stata Journal
has already paid for itself...)

Warm regards,
Martin Weiss

Diplom-Kaufmann Martin Weiss