Re: st: LR Test for intreg and tobit possible

From   "Scott Merryman" <>
Subject   Re: st: LR Test for intreg and tobit possible
Date   Fri, 1 Feb 2008 08:56:09 -0600

Keep in mind that the tobit model will produce inconsistent estimates
if there is heteroskedasticity.  You might want to take a look at
CLAD, censored quantile regression, or symmetrically censored least

For CLAD : -findit clad- to locate and download.

CQR: versions can be found at: