RE: st: How to save regression result by pair

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: How to save regression result by pair
Date   Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:19:41 -0000

Another possibility is to use -parmby-, which produces an output dataset
(or resultsset) with 1 observation per parameter per by-group, and data
on parameter estimates, confidence limits, P-values, and other parameter
attributes. The -parmby- program is part of the -parmest- package, which
you can download from SSC using the -ssc- command.

I hope this helps.

Roger

Roger B Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics